25 Apr 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon TBR

I know this is cutting this a little fine on the account that the read-a-thon starts in less than three and a half hours, but yes — I am participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon tonight and this is my TBR!

Firstly, I'd like to read Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. No, I haven't read it before. I'm pretty sure I can actually speed through this one so it's going to be the first one I start with.

Secondly, I'd like to continue/finish The Mirror Crack'd Side to Side by Agatha Christie. I'm already 77 pages into this so hopefully I can knock it over in an hour or two.

Thirdly, I want to read more of Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas. I've been on page 250 of this since it came out in September last year and I'd actually like to finish it before this September. I'd honestly be happy to just read another 100 pages of this.

Finally, the same thing with The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I've been slowly making my way through this and I'd like to just get another 100 pages read.

I don't have any plans while the read-a-thon is on. I did all of my assignments today so that I didn't have to worry about any of those and I could just spend all day reading. Also, I won't be staying up all night since the read-a-thon starts at 11pm for me and I do really need some sleep!

Who else is participating?