5 Jan 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Goals + Updates

So last year (God, it feels weird to type that), I decided I was going to participate in Bout of Books 9.0 which is running from the 6th to the 12th this month. This is my third time doing the read-a-thon and so I'm being a bit more ambitious with my goals.

MY GOALS
100 pages per day
At least six books finished
Participate in at least three events

THE BOOKS

Day 1- Monday the 6th:
Number of pages read today: 570
Number of books finished today: 2 - Legend and Sea of Monsters - LOVED both!
Total number of pages read: 570
Total number of books finished: 2


8 comments:

  1. Your list of books looks great. I have most of these books still on my TBR so I look forward to reading your opinions on them. Aristotle and Dante and These Broken Stars are the ones that I'm most interested in.

    Good luck with your goals. I'll be coming back here to see which books to move up higher on my to read list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, the never-ending TBRs! I'm really looking forward to both of the ones you mentioned- I've heard nothing but good reviews of them!

      x Ely

      Delete
  2. You have a great assortment of books on your list. I really liked Legend and it's so action oriented I think you will just fly through it ! Happy Reading !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually finished Legend already! So yeah, I did definitely fly throught it- I loved it so much!

      x Ely

      Delete
  3. You have some great books!! 8 books is a lot! I wish I could read that many.. jealous!! good luck!

    Angie
    Bout of Books Goals & Updates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping I can get to them all! Thank you :)

      x Ely

      Delete
  4. Soo jealous of These Broken Stars and Legend! I haven't read the Legend Trilogy yet, but I heard amazing things! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both amazing! Honestly, they absolutely blew my mind.I can't recommend them enough!!

      x Ely

      Delete