17 Aug 2013

TAG SERIES: 7 Deadly Sins Of Reading


CHAMI'S TAG:

GREED
What is your most expensive book? What is your least expensive book?
a. No idea.
b. Across the Universe by Beth Revis. I got it for $5 at my school fair. I squealed. 

WRATH
Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Cassandra Clare. Ely could guess this one any day. Her books make me so ANGRY. Like I want to throw them at a wall, kill everyone with my bare hands and then bake cookies. But....but...her books make me feel different. 

GLUTTONY
What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?
Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi.
I. Have. Consumed. This. Book.

SLOTH
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Probably all the large books. Game of Thrones. The Host. Lord of the Rings. There was this one time where i just stopped reading a book because it was utterly completely uninteresting and predictable to me. I think it was "Between," by who knows. I gave it one star on goodreads...but i guess that is kind of unfair.

PRIDE
What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Macbeth. Oh God, Macbeth. But i really did love it.

LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
Male:
Warner. Warner. Warner...(Shatter Me and Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.
Oh, you were talking about attributes, not a person? Well, let me just describe everything of Warner.
- Evil
- Preferably Hair
- Not specifically bad Boy, but not a loyal puppy either.
- Challenger.
- Warner
- God did i just mention a person again?
Though i don't think it would be safe for me to date him in real life.

Female:
Ely (Someone has yet to write her...but she is most attractive)

ENVY
What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
Hmm... Last book in the Shatter Me series. Last Book in the Gallagher Series.
That's all i can think of right now.

ELY's TAG:


GREED
What is your most expensive book? What is your least expensive book?
Dickens at Christmas by Charles Dickens- A massive collection of every story by Charles Dickens that ever mentioned Christmas
Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens- I got this for a dollar at a library book sale.

WRATH
Which author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
James Patterson. I absolutely adored the first couple of books in the Maximum Ride, but there are moments that I’d really like to hit him in the back of the head with something really hard...like a hammer or possibly get some erasers to attack him.

GLUTTONY
What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?
The entire Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. There is not one cell in my body that regrets this decision. 

SLOTH
What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
All of Jane Austen’s works. They’re so big and have tiny writing and they just sit there on my bookshelf and judge me!

PRIDE
What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. That and it’s probably one of my favourite books ever.

LUST
What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
Male: Depends on how its written, but usually sort of tough/bad-boys who actually have a good heart. It also helps if they are Sirius Black, but really...Intelligent, witty, strong- mentally and physically.
Female: Brave, Intelligent, Strong-willed. Someone like Rose Hathaway is perfect.

ENVY
What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
I’d really, really like a beautiful copy of Brave New World or more Agatha Christie novels. Can never go wrong with those!