22 Aug 2013

Bout of Books Day 4

As I assumed, I didn't get to read much at all today. I progressed a little further with Beowulf during class and I also started Happily Never After. I'm going to have more time on my hands tomorrow so I'm hoping to finish The Gatekeeper's Daughter and move on with the others.



  1. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
  3. The Haunted by Jessica Verday
  4. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo
  5. Beowulf by Seamus Heaney (reading in class)
  6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  7. The Go-Between by L.P Hartley
  8. All That I Am by Anna Funder
  9. Ink by Amanda Sun 
  10. Happily Never After by Missy Fleming 
  11. Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
 




Pages read today: 120
Books finished today: 0
Pages read overall: 1193
Books finished overall: 3