21 Aug 2013

Bout of Books Day 3



 Today was my slowest day so far. I managed to finish Ink and start The Gatekeeper's Daughter as I hoped but I ran out of time to read as the day went on. Tomorrow is probably going to be just as busy but as I have Literature I'll be reading more of Beowulf.


  1. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (re-read)
  3. The Haunted by Jessica Verday
  4. The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo
  5. Beowulf by Seamus Heaney (reading in class)
  6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  7. The Go-Between by L.P Hartley
  8. All That I Am by Anna Funder
  9. Ink by Amanda Sun 
  10. Happily Never After by Missy Fleming 
  11. Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier



Pages read today: 209
Books finished today: 1
Pages read overall: 383
Books finished overall: 3