18 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-thon Day #5

Day number five turned out quite well for me actually, while I didn't technically manage to finish a second books- I did actually manage to get a bit of reading done, at least in comparison to the last couple of days. Usually I'm quite a fast reader, but this week has just been insane, hopefully I'll be able to finish a few more books this weekend.



1. The Farm by Emily McKay- pg 0
2. They Found Him Dead by Georgette Heyer
3. Sweet Tooth by Ian McEwan - pg 34
4. The Collected Short Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald - pg 316
5. The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler - pg 80
6. Age of the Aura, Phase 1: Champions of Power by Samuel Odunsi Jr - pg 35
7. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote - pg 0
8. Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto - pg 25
9. The Pale Horse by Agatha Christie - pg 0
10. Zoe Letting Go by Nora Price (new addition) pg 32

Pages read today: 156
Books finished today: 1
Pages read overall: 523
Books read overall: 1