11 Apr 2013

UPDATE: Crazy times and upcoming posts and breaks

Hello Everyone!

Firstly I want to apologise for Chami and I's absolute lack of activity lately. Despite it being our Easter break for the past two weeks, we've both been crazy busy with all sorts of things. However, this update is going to inform you guys about the sorts of things we've got planned for the next couple of weeks. I will actually be taking a three week break from Saturday the 13th until the end of the month, as I'm hosting an exchange student from France and will be unable to post things during that time. I will still be reading lots (currently I've made it through 7 and a half books from my crazy 25 book TBR list for this month) and also scheduling lots of posts, which I'm about to tell you about!

These aren't in any order by the day they'll be posted or in any other order to be quite honest.

Review of Stolen by Lucy Christopher
April book discussion on re-reading
Book haul- library books, new books etc.
Book and mini-series review of Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
Review of The Gatekeeper's Daughter by Eva Pohler
Review of The Emerald Tablet by Joshua Silverman
Updated bookshelf tour
New series and sequels of May 2013
Standalones of May 2013
New segment focuses on certain genres

So that's what you can look forward to from me for the rest of the month. I hope you enjoy those posts and I will see you all in May :)

x Ely