6 Mar 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #5


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Pen to Paper which allows us to share with you a book each that is on our wishlist, whether it's been on there for a while or just been added. If you'd like to learn more about this meme, check it out here.

This week, the book on Ely's wishlist is:

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare.
 Danger intensifies for the Shadowhunters as the New York Times bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy comes to a close.

If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it?

The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose.

Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment.

Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the final installment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy.
 


This book is due to be released in just over a week and I've had it pre-ordered for weeks now but it's getting to that point where I can't wait for it any longer! March 19th, why aren't you already here?

 

17 comments:

  1. I still have Clockwork Prince sitting on my bookshelf. I started it, put it down, and never picked it back up. I don't know why lol!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a few people who did the same thing...it's not everyone's cup of tea.

      x Ely

      Delete
  2. Cannot wait for this book! Seriously I think I'm going to pounce as soon as I see it in a bookshop! This series is the best.
    March 19th hurry up!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I'm so excited to finally get it and read it- March 19th could not come quick enough.

      x Ely

      Delete
  3. I'm waiting on this one as well, not much longer!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have to start this series. Hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I skipped the description of this one as I am dying to read Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series and Infernal Devices series. I've heard such great stuff about them all that I really need to start them! I love that cover, so pretty :) Great choice this week, hope you get it when it's released and enjoy it!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/wishlist-wedneday-32.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good. I didn't think I'd enjoy them when I first picked them up but I read the first three of the Mortal Instruments in about two weeks! The cover is amazing.

      x Ely

      Delete
  6. I haven't read any of these books yet, I hope you enjoy it when it comes out :)
    my WW
    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really am looking forward to this one too. It's coming out so soon!! I hope we both get this one as soon as it comes out!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you get it soon too and that you enjoy it!

      x Ely

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness so many people are waiting for this book!! I haven't read the first books (I KNOW I KNOW!) I'll get to it really soon, lol.

    Here is my WW: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/wishlist-wednesday-9-babe-in-boyland-by-jody-gehrman/

    Leigh @ Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get to them!

      x Ely

      Delete