2 Feb 2013

February TBR



January Wrap-Up:
Last month I set myself 19 books to read, I managed to complete 9 of them including:


The Broken Shore by Peter Temple
The Rugmaker of Mazar-E-Sharif by Najaf Mazar and Robert Hillman
Stasiland by Anna Funder
Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? By Edward Albee
Atonement by Ian McEwan
Entice by Carrie Jones
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald   
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney.

Reviews of a few of these are up/coming up, but if you'd like to hear my thoughts on any then please let me know.



February TBR

This month, as it is my first month back at school, I’ve decided to read only YA books so that I don’t stress myself out too much. So here are the selections I’ve chosen. 

* = Currently reading 
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout *
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Looking for Alaska by John Green *
The Gatekeeper’s Challenge by Eva Pohler
Destiny Road by Melissa Wray
Dangerously Placed by Nansi Kunze
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray *
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross


 


I'm going to try and review each of the books I read, though I will also be finishing off some of the library books from last month which I will not be posting reviews on.