31 Dec 2012

TOP TWELVE BOOKS OF 2012


TOP TWELVE BOOKS OF 2012


1. Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi

Ely hasn’t heard the end of my constant annoyance of love I have subjected her to have this year because she had lent it to one of her friends and hadn’t gotten it back in ages. I love this book. Words cannot describe how I love Taherah. Definitely a huge highlight for me this year.

2. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

SO MANY FEELINGS. Even thinking about this right now makes tears fall out of my eyes. It’s such a sad thing to see a series go like this and I didn’t appreciate it until it was gone. I had two weeks mourning of this wonderful end to the series and even Ely died from my constant whining and rereading.

3. Endure by Carrie Jones

First of all, can I state how much I love Carrie Jones? She wished me an Happy Birthday at the start of this year and I nearly died. Then Endure came along and it was controversial between the fans but it had me at the edge of my seat. I love Astley, and Zara doesn’t annoy me as much as other characters do.

4. Out of Sight out of Mind by Ally Carter

Carter, you have somehow turned this series from the worst to the best. I have to admit, the first books were horrible, but then I derived a connection and felt like you did everything right in this book. It had everything I wanted to read, and it made me go all PMS at times.

5. Rapture by Lauren Kate

The Ending made this from me. The bittersweet ending. I felt bad for Lucifer, but I still loved Daniel. It was sad.

6. Macbeth by William Shakespeare
7. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
8. Everneath by Brodi Ashton
9. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
10. Revived by Cat Patrick
11. Matched by Ally Condie
12. Wither by Lauren Destafano

1 comment:

  1. I want to read Shatter Me SOO BAD! It's definitely on my TBR shelf for 2013 and can't wait to read it. I saw a review for it and just...ahh. Also I want to read Macbeth but I don't know when I will. I'm currently reading Clockwork Angel and like it so far and I just got Wither. Matched is also high on my TBR and am super excited for it! I've also wanted to read Under the Never Sky for awhile but have never been able to pick it up. Seems like we have very similar reading tastes I suppose:)

    ReplyDelete