11 Nov 2012

Ely's November Update

Hey guys!

First of all, we'd like to apologise for our lack of posts recently- we are currently both juggling exams and NaNoWriMo (not the best idea we've ever had) as well as trying to read some good books for future reviews. Due to this, I decided it was probably time for my November update!

So, I got Instagram this month and I thought I'd showcase the book related pictures I take each month here. Here they are (so far) for November:

pic name
School library books.

pic name
Local library books.

pic name
'Fathomless' Cupcake.

Books shown include:
Brideshead Revisted by Evelyn Waugh
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
Stasiland by Anna Funder
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate
Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch
Capitivate by Carrie Jones
Need by Carrie Jones
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Magaret Stohl
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Envy by Elizabeth Miles
Finding Sky by Joss Stirling
Trapped by Michael Northrop

On top on all of those books, some ones I've recently acquired include:
Weaving Magic by Mindy Hardwick (Sent to use by Mindy herself for review)
Renegade by J.A. Souders
Venom by Fiona Paul

That's pretty much everything for now! I'll hopefully see you all in a few days for a review of 'Renegade' :)

x Ely