27 Jul 2012

ON GOING SERIES UPDATE (The Immortals by Alyson Noel)



Dear A Book So Fathomless Fans


It's Chami here with another update of my BookableLife. The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel is a series quite similar to Fallen by Lauren Kate and then it also has its twist of original events. A few years ago, I read the first three books in the series (Evermore, Blue moon and Shadowland) and never continued on with series because i felt like the series didn't deserve my time and only when i got the other books i would continue reading them. So recently, Alyson Noel came to Australia and Ely and I went to see her because we just love any type of author. So we met her and she was extremely nice with an awesome accent. I won her books and decided that i would give them another try after all these years. So i read the first book up to the third book and again decided that this series was okay that it could somehow be worth continuing. I hate not finishing series so I continued on with it and moved on to Dark Flame. That’s when I realised and felt the things I felt years ago. This series was dragging out too long and it was becoming a drag to read. The series didn’t solve their problems quick enough and the pacing got slower. Though this time, I am going to finish it because I can’t leave it hanging.



Xoxo Chami